Express pasta with 3-ingredient blue cheese pasta sauce for blue cheese lovers! Perfect for students and busy people. Indeed it’s something I used to eat in Paris with Roquefort.
Express Pasta with 3-Ingredient Blue Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 5 oz pasta (140g)
For blue cheese pasta sauce:
- 2 oz blue cheese, Roquefort or Gorgonzola preferred (55g)
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ¼ t garlic powder
- A pinch of black pepper for seasoning
- Toasted walnuts, baby greens and tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a mixing bowl, add in 2 oz of crumbled blue cheese. Mix in 2 tablespoons of heavy cream and ¼ teaspoon of minced garlic; set aside.
- 2. Cook your choice of pasta in boiling water with salt according to the directions of the package. When cooked, take out ¼ cup of pasta cooking water and stir in the blue cheese pasta sauce.
- 3. Drain the pasta and add the pasta back in the pan. And stir in the blue cheese sauce. Over medium heat, continue stirring until the sauce gets thick.
Serving size: 2