Hi, Today I made garlic bread with French baguette. It is classic garlic bread baked in aluminum foil. It can be an quick and easy snack, a side dish, or an entree.
Let’s get cooking!
Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
- Une baguette (1 baguette :)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (114g)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley
1. Make the garlic butter
First, finely chop parsley and set aside.
In a bowl, add in softened unsalted butter, salt, minced garlic, and chopped parsley. And stir until homogeneously mixed.
With a serrated knife, slice the baguette. Cut just to the bottom crust, don’t go all the way through.
2. Put a teaspoon of garlic butter between slices. Wrap the baguette with aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
4. Let cool for 3 minutes and serve immediately when warm.
Baguette crust is crisper and crunchier. It’s softer and fluffier inside.