Hi, I’m Eugenie. Today I’m making green tea Frappuccino, which is the last Frappuccino this summer. But actually it’s my favorite Frappuccino. With or without whipped cream, this is seriously good. So yummy!
It’s really simple. Just add all the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender and blend!
- 1 cup large ice cubes (less than 10 cubes)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk (240ml)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- ⅛ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract (a dash)
- Xanthan gum, optional
- 1. In a blender, add in 1 cup of large ice cubes, less than 10 cubes, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, 1 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons of matcha, and ⅛ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract, which is just a dash of vanilla. And if you have Xanthan gum, add in just a little bit of it. A pinch is enough.
- 2. Pulse and blend until thoroughly blended. Today I’m using my own Ninja master prep.
|Get your matcha.||Get your xanthan gum.|