Easy 3-ingredient homemade Mallo Cups. Ready in 30 minutes. Those super cute chocolate treats are perfect for Valentine’s day, Halloween, and holidays. Yum!
Basically a Mallo Cup is made with chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and coconut. To make homemade Mallo Cups, first melt the chocolate. I use dark or semi-sweet chocolate, not milk chocolate because marshamllow fluff is sweet enough.
Then spread the chocolate inside of the silicon cups.
And fill with the mixture of marshmallow fluff and coconut flakes.
Then finish with melted chocolate. And let set.
I love creamy marshmallow inside of chocolate cup.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (160g)
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff (180ml)
- 4 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Melt the chocolate. Then add 1 teaspoon of chocolate in a silicon mold. And spread until it covers the inside of the mold thoroughly. Repeat with remaining cups. Then chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix marshmallow fluff and coconut flakes. If you have coconut oil, it will be great to add a little bit of coco oil in this mixture. And spoon 2 teaspoons of marshmallow coconut mixture in a chocolate covered silicon mold. Repeat with remaining cups.
- Finally add 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in a mold and cover the surface. Repeat with remaining cups. Then chill until set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.