Hello, Today I am making a bouquet of Marshmallow pops. Do you think cake pops are too difficult and time consuming? These are quick and easy 100% edible marshmallow flowers for any party.
A bouquet of marshmallow pop flowers. Quick and easy.
Bon appetit. I love delicious thick dense sponge “marshmallow” covered with white chocolate and tropical coconut flakes.
Do you want to make something special for a party? I have three great ideas: Oreo pops, dog cupcake decoration, and fruity rainbow popsicles.
Thank you for watching. Bye for now.
- 15 Marshmallows
- 15 Pepero, grissini, or Pocky
- 2 oz White chocolate (60g)
- 15 Mentos or M&M’s
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut, shredded or flakes
- First, melt white chocolate over hot-water-bath.
- And with a pointy stick, make a hole in a marshmallow. Today I am using Rocky Mountains. And stick a Pepero in the hole. Today I am using strawberry Pepero. Grissini and pocky are also good.
- Then dip only the top of marshmallow in the melted white chocolate. And lightly press the marshmallow on dried coconut flakes. And let cool in a glass.
- Then dip a Mentos in the white chocolate and place on top of coconut shred, pressing slightly. Repeat with the remaining marshmallows.