Those little cute meringue kisses will make perfect chocolate presents for Valentine’s Day this year.
Here goes affordable French delicacy, meringue chocolate. Those cute chocolate bites are so delicious and this recipe requires only a few ingredients in your pantry. But I admit it takes time: meringue should be baked for a long time at a low temperature and they should be completely dry to be crisp meringue cookies. But it is totally worth the time. Just look at them. Those little cute goodies will make perfect Valentine’s Day presents.
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100g)
- Food coloring, optional
- Chocolate, melted
- Add the egg whites into a mixing bowl and beat until peaks.
- Pour in the sugar little by little and beat until soft peaks.
- Pipe the meringue on a parchment paper lined baking pan; bake for 90 minutes in oven preheated to 190 degrees F. (90 C.)
- Let the meringue kisses dry in the oven with the door closed.
- Dip the meringue kisses in the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.