Melt & mix fail-proof FUDGE-based no-bake chocolate cookies with 3 ingredients in 5 minutes. The easiest no-bake recipe ever.
No-bake Chocolate Cookies - 3-Ingredient in 5-Minute
- 4 oz dark choc (115g)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk (75g)
- 2 cups cereals of your choice, not too sweet
- First, melt 4 oz of dark chocolate and ¼ cup of sweetened condensed milk over double boiler. Today I used Hershey’s Baking Pieces Special Dark. You can also use microwave oven instead of bain-marie, hot-water bath.
- Then out of heat, add 2 cups of cereal of your choice and mix until cereal is well coated. Today I used rice and whole wheat cereal which is crispy and mildly sweet. Melt and mix. It takes only 5 minutes. You don’t have to worry about cooking sugar unlike other no-bake recipes.
- Drop tablespoonful of cookies on silicon pad or parchment paper lined pan. Then if you want, flatten the cookies a little. And let cool.
If you think it's too simple for your taste, add 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and pinch of salt to make it more flavorful.
How simple was that? No-fail no-bake cereal cookies in chocolate fudge formula. I love it. This is fudge based quick chocolate treat. Perfect for children and students and me. Would you like more no-bake recipes? For no-bake classics, I have peanut butter cups, Oreo cheesecake, chocolate oatmeal cookies , and chocolate peanut butter bars. Thank you for watching. Bye for now.