Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies & bars recipe is one of the easiest no-bake desserts. These are very sweet and very crumbly cookies with slight chocolate flavor.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Yields: About 18 cookies or 50 balls
Total time: 30 min
- 1 cup caster sugar (225 g)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut in cubes (57 g)
- 1/4 cup whole milk (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (134 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick oatmeal (81 g)
- Pinch salt
Make the cookie dough In a heavy saucepan, add in sugar, cocoa, butter and milk and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes. Then add peanut butter, vanilla extract, and oatmeal: stir until combined.
Shape cookies On a parchment paper lined cookie pan, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls. Make balls or make them flat with the back of a spoon. Let cool.