If you are a huge fan of Reese’s peanut butter cup, here goes heavenly no-oven homemade peanut butter cups recipe. It’s easy, egg-free and gluten-free. Enjoy!
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips (113 g)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (67 g), divided
- 4 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar (10g)
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, softened (5 g)
- pinch of salt
- 1. First, in a bowl add in peanut butter, salt, butter, and confectioners’ sugar. And mix until homogeneous. And put it in a plate of hot water to make it softened.
- 2. Add peanut butter in the chocolate and melt in the microwave oven. And stir until smooth. Drop teaspoonful of chocolate mixture in each silicon miniature cupcake cup.
- 3. Drop teaspoonful of peanut butter over the top of the chocolate layer. Let cool for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 4. And finally top with teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Let completely cool in the refrigerator.
- 5. Remove silicon cups and serve.
Almond butter, hazelnut butter, chocolate hazelnut butter, all-natural peanut butter are healthier alternative to peanut butter.
No-bake homemade peanut butter cups. They are cute, aren’t they?