If you are a huge fan of Reese’s peanut butter cup, here goes a homemade peanut butter cups recipe. It’s easy, egg-free and gluten-free. Enjoy!
No-bake homemade peanut butter cups. They are cute, aren’t they?
Tip: Add more peanut butter into chocolate if you want softer chocolate layers.
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips (113 g)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (67 g), divided
- 4 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar (10g)
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, softened (5 g)
- pinch of salt
- First, in a bowl add in peanut butter, salt, butter, and confectioners’ sugar. And mix until homogeneous. And put it in a plate of hot water to make it softened.
- Add peanut butter in the chocolate and melt in the microwave oven. And stir until smooth. Drop teaspoonful of chocolate mixture in each silicon miniature cupcake cup.
- Drop teaspoonful of peanut butter over the top of the chocolate layer. Let cool for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- And finally top with teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Let completely cool in the refrigerator.
- Remove silicon cups and serve.