Nutella hot chocolate with real dark chocolate. Make serious Parisian hot chocolate into interesting with Nutella!
Parisian hot chocolate is a thick and bitter chocolate drink. But by adding a few spoons of Nutella you can make it more enjoyable. Cook the hot chocolate over low heat to obtain the thickness you want. Never boil, just simmer. And don’t forget to serve with whipped cream. Whipped cream is a must companion to traditional hot chocolate. Bon appetit!
- 1 cup whole milk (240ml)
- ¼ cup cream (60ml)
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (cocoa 70%+), chopped (60g)
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Chop dark chocolate; set aside.
- Pour milk and creme into a thick-bottomed sauce pan and over medium heat simmer.
- Add in chopped chocolate and Nutella in the milk mixture. Reduce to low heat, melt the chocolate stirring constantly.
- Serve with whipped cream.