Hi, I am Eugenie. Today it’s everyone’s Summer dream, a rainbow popsicle. It’s sugar-free, Jello-free, 100% fruits. :)
Rainbow. L’arc-en-ciel. How beautiful is that? It took me half a day to make this but it’s totally worth it. No jello, no sugar, 100% fruits.. this is a healthy and delicious summer snack. It has very clean aftertaste. With a rainbow you will get completely refreshed.
Bon appetit! Would you like more ice pops? I have layered watermelon, Oreo cookies & cream, chestnut, and red bean yogurt pops in separate videos.
- ⅓ cup watermelon, deseeded
- ⅓ cup orange, or mandarin
- ⅓ cup pineapple
- ⅓ cup kiwi
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- First, for red layer, add deseeded watermelon into a blender and pulse until roughly blended. Then distribute evenly among the ice pop molds. One or two tablespoons only. Each rainbow color layer should be the same size. Then freeze for one hour.
- For orange layer, today I am adding mandarin oranges (in blender). They are grown in green house at this time of the year but they smell and taste so good. and pulse until roughly blended. And distribute among the ice pop molds. Then again freeze for one hour.
- For yellow, blend chopped pineapple and divide evenly among the molds. Now cover with the popsicle sticks and freeze only for 40 minutes.
- For green, blend chopped kiwi and divide evenly among the molds. Again cover with the tops and freeze for another 40 minutes.
- Finally for blue layer, blend blueberries and fill the molds.
- And freeze completely.