Complete your meal with 3-ingredient crisp Yorkshire pudding recipe. Ready in 30 minutes. Perfect with meat: roast beef, bacon, and ham.
Hello, today I am making delicious Yorkshire pudding, which calls for only three main ingredients: egg, milk, and flour. Just preheat the pan, mix all the ingredients, bake for 20 minutes!
- 2 egg
- ½ cup milk (120ml)
- ⅔ cup flour (80g)
- Salt for seasoning
- Extra vegetable oil for baking pan
- First, add about half teaspoonful of vegetable oil in each mold. Today I am using a muffin tin but if you have a pop-over tin, please use that. And put in the oven preheated to 450 degrees F (230C).
- Then in a mixing bowl, crack in two eggs.
- And add in ½ cup of milk and a pinch of salt.
- Stir until combined.
- Then sift in ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour and whisk to combine.
- Then add in the remaining ⅓ cup of flour and whisk until homogeneously combined.
- Get the pan out of oven (don’t turn off the oven) and distribute the batter among the molds, only one third full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Puddings will be puffed up a lot in the oven.
Voila! Easy and simple, Yorkshire pudding. Immediately serve with savory dish: bacons, egg, steak, stir-fried vegetables, etc. And also cooled Yorkshire pudding is very good with assorted fruit jam.
Bon appetit. I love this warm soft Yorkshire pudding. It’s like bread outside, but inside it is custardy. You can also make stuffed pudding with bacon, egg, jam, mushrooms, onions, etc. Would you like more British recipes? I have Shepherd’s pie, scones, bread pudding, and chocolate bread pudding in separate videos. Check out my British playlist for more recipes. Thank you for watching. Bye for now.