Search no more! Make this perfect chocolate brownie in mug with 5 ingredients in 5 minutes. It’s a super quick and easy chocolate fix for any time.
It’s great instant gratification with 5 ingredients in 5 minutes. Believe me this is really really good. I also love soft chocolate chips on top. Probably a little confectioners’ sugar on top as well.
So let’s get started!
I will start with all-purpose flour.
Then add in light brown sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder. I used light brown sugar for moist texture but you can just use granulated sugar if you don’t have one.
And whisk until homogeneous. Make sure there is no cocoa lumps.
Add melted unsalted butter and milk.
And stir until homogeneously mixed. The chocolate batter smells already so good.
Clean the rim a little and microwave with intervals. Intervals are a must for “cake in mug” recipes to avoid hardening and burning in the center.
And always remember premium chocolate makes best brownie.
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour (30g)
- ¼ cup light brown sugar (50g)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk (60ml)
- Chocolate chips, to serve.
- First, in a mug add in all-purpose flour, light brown sugar, and unsweetened cocoa powder. And whisk until homogeneous. Make sure there is no cocoa lumps.
- Add melted unsalted butter and milk into (1). And stir until homogeneously mixed. The chocolate batter smells already so good.
- Clean the rim a little and microwave for 1 minute. The oven is set to 800 watt and my brownie doesn't explode. Check the power of your microwave oven and if yours is stronger, microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Then repeat microwaving for 10 seconds at a time until there is no fluid on surface. It took 1 minute and 30 seconds today.
- Arranging chocolate chips on top would be a great idea. Let cool little for about 20 minutes before serving.
This can be also baked in the oven preheated to 350°s F. (180° C.) for about 25 minutes, or until inserted wooden stick comes out clean. And also it's advisable to reduce the amount of cocoa since it's rather bitter when baked in oven.
The perfect texture. The taste is even better. Did I say perfect brownie in mug?