3-ingredient no-churn no-machine chocolate ice cream is ultra easy! I tested other flavors such as Snickers, cookies & cream, vanilla, peanut butter, etc, etc. And this chocolate ice cream is by far the best. Rich, thick, luxurious. Just make sure you use good quality cocoa powder for chocolate flavor. Think of high-end products, not airy supermarket versions. I am happy to share this recipe with you today!
First, mix sifted cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
Whip whipping cream.
Fold whipping cream in the cocoa powder and sweetened condensed cream mixture.
Fill the mold.
Freeze. No churn required.
Simple and easy chocolate ice cream with only three ingredients! This thick luscious chocolate ice cream in a snap. And of course, chocolate sauce and chopped walnuts make the ice cream even better.
I love this homemade chocolate ice cream. Everybody knows rich chocolate ice cream is the best.Print
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (150ml)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (24g)
- 1 cup whipping cream (36%+ milk fat whipping cream) (240ml)
- Pour sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and sift in half of the unsweetened cocoa powder. And stir until combined. And sift in the remaining half cocoa powder and whisk until homogeneously mixed.
- Then whip 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff. Transfer a whiskful of whipped cream into the cocoa power and sweetened condensed milk mixture (1) and whisk until well mixed. Doing this, the batter should be thinned out.
- Then pour the cocoa milk mixture into whipped cream all at once and fold until combined. Be careful not to break whipped cream. This is a way of mixing thick batter into lighter mixture.
- Transfer the batter into a container and cover with a plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight until completely frozen.