Hi, I am Eugenie. Today I am making Oreo and cream Popsicles. Everybody knows it’s really delicious, right? My cream is relatively light and less sweet because I already like sweet Oreos cookies inside.
I love Oreo. I love cream. So this is perfect.
- ½ cup light whipping cream (30% milk fat) (120ml)
- ½ cup milk (120ml)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons acacia honey
- 12 Oreos
- First, in a cup add in ½ cup of milk. And ½ cup of light whipping cream. Light whipping cream contains about 30% of milk fat. And 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 2 tablespoons acacia honey. I am not adding a lot of honey today because Oreo cookies are already very sweet. And stir until combined.
- Slice Oreos into 4 pieces. And distribute the cookies among Popsicle molds. And divide the cream mixture evenly among molds.
- Freeze for about 4 hours, or overnight.
Sugar instead of Honey? Honey is 1 to 1.5 times sweeter than sugar. So taste and adjust the amount and make sure the sugar is completely dissolved. (caster/super fine sugar recommended)
No yogurt? It's okay without yogurt. Yogurt is added to balance the taste and also as low-fat alternative to cream.