Today I’m so happy to share this double chocolate muffin recipe with you guys because these muffins are as beautiful as the ones you buy at cafes and bakeries.
Muffins are comforting even when making. Those delicious double chocolate muffins are perfect for weekday baking.
These double chocolate muffins are moist, delicious, but sweetness is not overwhelming at all. I highly recommend you try these chocolate muffins.
Prepare dry ingredients.
Then combine wet ingredients.
Add in the wet mixture into the dry and stir to combine.
And divide among muffin molds.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-23 minutes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Extra chocolate chips for decoration
- For muffins, I will prepare dry and wet ingredients separately.
- I will sift 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, ¼ teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, And ½ teaspoon of salt. Baking is definitely better with a little bit of salt. Then whisk to combine. And finally I will stir in ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In a mixing ball, I will add ¼ cup of vegetable oil, ⅓ cup of milk, 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract, and 1 large egg. And lightly whisk to combine.
- Then pour the wet mixture into the dry. And again just whisk until combined. Seriously muffins are as easy as pancakes. I love its simplicity. The batter should be liquidy enough. If yours is not like this, you can add extra milk to adjust the thickness. Now fill the muffin molds with batter. ⅔ full. And decorate with chocolate chips on top. Never forget this because the crust should be delicious with extra chocolate chips, too.
- And bake in the oven preheated to 350 degrees F. (180 C.) for 20 to 23 minutes. Rotate the pan front-to-back at about halfway through the baking time. Out of oven, let cool for a few minutes in the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.