Hi, I made Valentine egg salad sandwich yesterday. Probably I will not make heart-shaped food for a while since I already made a lot of them recently. :)
This egg salad is really easy to make. It’s nutritious, delicious, and refreshing. Let’s get cooking!
Easy Egg Cucumber Salad Recipe
For 4 persons
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 small seedless cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
Taste and season more if desired.
- Cornichons can be added instead of onion.
- Add shredded imitation crab if desired.
- Season with paprika along with pepper.
Seedless, thin-skinned, crisp cucumbers are best for salads.