Today I am making iced green tea latte and bubble tea.
I really love iced green tea latte. And in hot Summer I can’t get enough of this. :)
Green tea ice ream make any green tea drink perfect!
Ok, let’s make green tea first by mixing green tea powder and hot water.
Get your matcha.
And add some honey, milk, and ice. Then shake it!
Iced Green Tea Latte & Tapioca Bubble Tea Recipe
- 1½ teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons acacia honey (adjust the amount to your liking)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 scoops green tea flavored ice cream, optional
- ¼ cup cooked giant black tapioca pearls, if you make bubble tea
- 1. In a bowl add in 1 ½ teaspoons of matcha, green tea powder, and 2 tablespoons of hot water. And stir until melted.
- 2. In a shaker add in matcha mixture, 2 tablespoons of acacia honey, 1 cup of milk and ½ cup of ice cubes and shake well. Or you can use a water bottle with wide mouth instead of shaker.
- 3. Pour in a serving cup. It’s excellent with 2 scoops of high quality green tea ice cream. This is iced green tea latte with ice cream.
You can also make bubble tea just adding giant black tapioca pearls.
Serving size: 1