Quick and easy individual mini cheesecake. Cheesecake can be made with a springform pan or a cupcake pan like this. But today I choose this one because it’s the fastest way to make cheesecake. I want my cheesecake today, not tomorrow.
First, gather the ingredients.
And make the crust with crushed crackers and butter.
Then soften cream cheese.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon.
Finally stir in the eggs.
Divide the batter among the molds.
- 3 oz Digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs (85g)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (30g)
- 9 oz cream cheese, softened (255g)
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar (133g)
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, add biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Stir until combined. Divide the mixture between cupcake molds lined with liners. And press down firmly to make crust.
- In a bowl add in softened cream cheese and beat on a low speed until smooth. To soften cream cheese I microwaved it for 15 seconds.
- Add sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. cornstarch is added to prevent cracking on top and with lemon juice cheesecake tastes better. And beat until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until smooth. There should be no lumps.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between the lined cupcake molds. Fill almost to the top. Bake in the oven preheated to 355° F (180°C) for about 20 minutes, or until slightly risen.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let completely cool in the pan. Cheesecakes will continue to be baked in the pan. And refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Resting overnight is the best.
Voila, quick and easy baked cheesecake. I will serve my mini cheesecakes with fruit jam and whipped cream.