- 1/2 cup all-purporse flour
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 T unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 7 Oreo cookies
- Mix all the ingredients for the crepe batter.
- Make 15 crepes.
- Crush Oreo cookies, seperated.
- Build the crepe cake with crepes, whipped cream, and Oreo crumbles.
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream and mini Oreos.
- Follow the instructions in the video above.
* It depends on how good you are with crepes but it should take about 50 minutes to make the Oreo mille crepe cake itself. Once you build the cake, it’s important to refrigerate the cake overnight before serving.
* T = Tablespoon; t = teaspoon
* Additional mini Oreos for decoration
- Serving Size: 4