If you don’t know this, you are missing out. Shave ice and also shave ice cream this summer!
In summer shaved ice 빙수 is a popular dessert in Korea. There are different kinds of shaved ice here and today I’m making Oreo shaved ice for younger generation. It’s easy to make only if you have a shaved ice machine.
First, in a cup, I’m adding in 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of water, and 2 tablespoons of simple syrup. And I will stir a little.
And pour in an ice cube tray and freeze.
Then I am dividing 3 Oreo cookies and removing the cream. And I’m putting in a plastic bag and finely crushing with a rolling pin.
And with a shaved ice machine I will shave 6 frozen milk cubes into a serving cup. Shaved ice machines for home use are really affordable. Find the search link down in the description box.
And I will also shave about 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream over the shaved ice. Believe me shaved ice cream is the best topping for shaved ice. Definitely try it if you have this machine.
And I will drizzle about 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup over the ice cream.
Then I am covering the ice cream surface with Oreo crumbles.
And don’t forget to serve with one scoop of vanilla ice cream and a mini Oreo.
Voila, Oreo shaved ice, Oreo Bingsu. Ultimate summer treat for Oreo lovers.
Bon appetit. This is a perfect icy summer treat, Bingsu, for young people who prefer Oreos.
Oreo Shaved Ice 오레오빙수
For 1 serving
- 6 frozen milk cubes, big
- 3 Oreo divided, crushed
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
For frozen milk cubes (for 2 servings),
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 Mini Oreo for deco
1. In a cup, add in milk, water, and simple syrup. Stir a little. Pour in an ice cube tray and freeze.
2. Divide 3 Oreo cookies and removing the cream. Put in a plastic bag and finely crush with a rolling pin; set aside.
3. With a shaved ice machine shave 6 frozen milk cubes into a serving cup. Also shave vanilla ice cream over the shaved ice.
4. Drizzle about 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup over the ice cream. Cover the with Oreo crumbles. And decorate with one scoop of vanilla ice cream and a mini Oreo.