Peanut Butter Chocolate Spoons for Valentine’s Day. Ready in 30 minutes. Perfect for peanut butter fans. Lazy people can make fancy chocolate gifts!
Be creative with packaging those delicious peanut butter chocolate treats. It’s fun to make chocolate spoons and it’s even funnier to give those spoons to someone you care for. Happy cooking!Print
- 3 tablespoons butter (40g)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (135g)
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar (80g)
- 7 oz chocolate (200g)
- 16 disposable plastic spoons
- Melt the butter.
- Add peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar into melted butter and mix well.
- Distribute the mixture among the spoons.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip the spoons in the chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles.