Chocolate whipped cream with chocolate is way better than the one with cocoa powder. Try this for your chocolate choux or chocolate cakes.
In this video below, I made chocolate whipped cream to decorate the cake. Enjoy!
First, in a mixing bowl add in sugar and whipping cream. And whip until peaks. And melt semi-sweet chocolate and let cool.
Transfer 1/3 of whipped cream to melted chocolate and mix. This is a good way to combine dense mixture such as melted chocolate, condensed milk, and egg yolks with light mixture such as whipped cream, meringue, etc.
Then transfer all the chocolate to whipped cream and mix until combined.
- 1 cup whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1. Whip the cream adding sugar little by little until still.
- 2. Then add 1/4 of whipped cream into the melted chocolate and mix until homogeneous.
- 3. Add the chocolate mixture into whipped cream all at once and whisk until combined.