I make cooking videos.
Hi, I’m Eugenie.
I everything about food: cooking, eating, and taking a lot of photos of yummy dishes. You will find a wide range of foods from simple 3-ingredient recipes and quick 30-minute meals to crafty cookies and cakes. I have a YouTube channel ‘Eugenie Kitchen’ and my popular videos are egg rolls (tamagoyaki), macarons, mille crepe cakes, and slice & bake cookies. But my by-far the most famous recipe is the eponymous sweets “Eugenie Cookies with Rainbow Heart“, see the cookie in the title. :)
As you see, now I’m all about food and a full-time food blogger but I discovered the joy of cooking absolutely by chance. In 2007 I decided to register Summer intensive basic cuisine course in Paris for fun, which changed the path of my life. I couldn’t study anymore writing reports and preparing presentations.
Now I cook for joy and I am here with you online. Wish you happy cooking. Wish all of you so many delectable foods in 2016.
Welcome to Eugenie Kitchen.
Lots of love, Eugenie contact: email@example.com
Eugenie Kitchen Trailer
I have also a Eugenie Kitchen trailer video. And I live with this white puppy, a precious little Maltese boy. :)
Send Eugenie Cookie to Home Screen
Add this Eugenie Cookie icon to your home screen if you like my recipes.
- These rainbow heart cookies are the prettiest sugar cookies we’ve ever seen – Business Insider March 3, 2016
- 18 Valentine’s Day Cakes & Bakes You Will Love at First Sight – Yahoo! News February 12, 2016
- The Most Beautiful Yule Log Cakes Christmas Has Ever Known – Huffington Post December 18, 2015
- YouTuber makes tasting the rainbow very possible – AllKpop February 10, 2015
- Caramel Frappuccino – ABC Good Morning America October 29, 2014
- 3-ingredient Bake Sale – Huffington Post August 26, 2014
Find me at:
- A little bit about me and cooking schools in Paris
- My experiences in France (I): My first year in France
- My experiences in France (II): Carla Bruni
- 10 iHerb Natural Products I Use
- How to Start a Food Blog