Easy as 1-2-3. How about special Nutella chocolate truffles this weekend?
Here are the ingredients.
First, add boiling hot heavy cream into the chocolate chips.
And stir until all chocolate is melted and combined.
Then add in Nutella.
And stir until homogeneous.
Now coat with cocoa powder. It’s so easy and clean if you use a bowl filled with cocoa powder.
I love Nutella truffles! YUM!!
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120ml)
- 4 1/2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (130g)
- 1/3 cup Nutella (110g)
- Cocoa powder
- Add heavy cream in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Pour the boiling hot cream into the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melt and the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add in Nutella and stir until homogeneous.
- Let cool in the refrigerator until the mixture is set.
- Make small balls with teaspoonful of truffle. And roll in the cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated before serving.