Make this Starbucks pumpkin spice latte fix at home. Learn how to make pumpkin spice latte, it’s an easy recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe – Starbucks Fix
For 1 serving
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, strong and hot (120ml)
- 1/2 cup whole milk (120ml)
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
To serve (optional):
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg or cinnamon
In a mini sauce pan, add in 1/2 cup of whole milk, 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk, 1/8 teaspoon of pumpkin spice, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree, and 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract. Over medium heat, heat the milk stirring a little just before it starts to boil.
Out of heat, pour in 1/2 cup of strongly brewed hot coffee. Now you can taste and add more sweetened condensed milk or brown sugar for your liking.
Pumpkin spice latte is even better with whipped cream and ground nutmeg or cinnamon on top.
Bon appetit! Wake me up anytime with a cup of hearty pumpkin spice latte in fall. Thank you for watching. Bye for now.