Today’s Friday and I made a simple video of delicious green tea latte today. You will love this vanilla-flavored green tea latte.
Here are the ingredients.
Wake me up with green tea latte anytime.
Mix a little bit of hot water and green tea powder.
And add in sugar, hot water, and vanilla.
Get your matcha.
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder
- ⅓ cup hot water
- ½ cup simmering milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. First, in a cup, add green tea powder. And add hot water, 2 tablespoons. Whisk carefully until green tea powder is completely dissolved. If you pour the water all at once, there will be green tea powder lumps, which is the least wanted here.
- 2. Then add sugar, vanilla extract, and remaining water. And stir until combined.
- 3. Now froth the simmering milk. If you don’t have a frother, you can use a French press as well. It doesn’t take much time.
- 4. Add milk foam into green tea. Dust with green tea powder and serve.