Hello, today I am making 3-ingredient coconut macaroons. In French congolais or rochers a la noix de coco. Simplest way to make French dessert: 5-min prep, 15-min baking, and enjoy your creation! I love coconut macaroons (congolais) so much. Those cute little treats are crispy outside and chewy inside.
Congolais or rochers a la noix de coco. Anyway if you make these congolais at home, your kitchen will smell like delicious coconut. I love this cute and simple dessert with a tea.
So to make coconut macaroons, first break an egg in a bowl.
Add in sugar.
And stir in coconut flakes. Unsweetened coconut.
Now shape the macaroons.
This pyramid shape will be super cute.
Voila! Perfect for your tea party.
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (65g)
- 1¼ cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes (85g)
- First, crack an egg in a bowl and add in ⅓ cup of granulated sugar. Then cream together until white. And add in 1 ¼ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes. And stir until homogeneously combined.
- Now drop tablespoonful of the batter on a cookie pan. And shape a pyramid. Or use mini cupcake silicon molds lined with mini cupcake liners. And fill the molds with batter making pointy tops.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 355 degrees F (180C) for 13-15 minutes, or until brown on the surface.
- And let cool on a wired rack. Completely cooled congolais should be removed cleanly off the pan.
Bon appetit. I love crispy skin as well as chewy flesh inside.