Double tap for Instagram Cookies. It’s my humble gift to you all. Share these slice & bake cookies with your Instagram besties and enjoy Insta tea time!
♥ How to Make Instagram Cookies
For 20 cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (170g), softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar (155g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 ½ cups cake flour (310g)
- Food colors
- Sprinkles (I used Wilton gold pearlized sugar)
- Egg wash: 1 egg white & 1 teaspoon water
* Keep in mind that the some parts of a cookie will expand more in the oven because of frequently applied egg wash. e.g.) rainbow block -> So the measurements of some layers should be slightly shorter than they have to be.
** Instagram fans and people who attend Instagram gatherings make these slice & bake cookies. Its design is regarded as the prettiest among all social icons. Rainbow strips are just too cute!
It’s an A4 size image below for printing.
Check out more cookies by Eugenie Kitchen!