How about quick and easy no-bake Oreo cheesecake in individual cupcake molds this weekend? Fuss-free, no-pressure. And I love soft texture of this mini cheesecake with coffee. This will make a perfect dessert for both cheesecake and Oreo lovers.
First, crush Digestive biscuits or graham crackers into fine sands.
Then mix with melted butter.
Press the mixture in the lined cupcake molds. This is a cheesecake with digestive cookie crust. You can just use a Oreo slice cookie instead of making cookie crust.
For filling, mix confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
Mix with softened cream cheese.
Whip whipping cream.
Add in whipped cream and crushed Oreos and fold.
Texture is airy and light and taste is really good, so creamy and I love Oreo in them.
Do you want a little heart on the mini cheesecakes?
- 2 oz digestive biscuits (57g)*
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, melted (30g)
- 5 & 1/2 oz cream cheese, softened (155g)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped (120ml)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar (2/5 cup; 50g)
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 Oreo Cookies
- 1. Line a cupcake pan with pepper liners.
- 2. Put the 4 oreos in a zip bag and zip up. Then roughly crush them with a rolling pin. And set a side.
- 3. Put the digestive crackers in a zip bag and crush them with a rolling pin until fine crumbs.
- 4. Add in a mixing bowl and stir in melted butter until well mixed. Then distribute the mixture into the cupcake molds and press down to form a hard crust. Then let cool.
- 5. Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks. And set aside.
- 6. In a bowl add in cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Lemon juice is added because: the acid thickens the filling and it tastes better. As you see, cream cheese is softened here. So stir until well combined. Add in whipped cream and whisk until homogeneously mixed.
- 7. Finally add in crushed Oreos and lightly stir to combine.
- 8. Now using an ice cream scoop, fill the individual mould with the batter. And with a spoon press a little and make the top smooth. Chill them in the refrigerator overnight.
- 9. Separate the remaining Oreo cookies and put the cookies in a zip bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine sands. Then dust on top of cheesecakes and serve immediately.
If you don't have cream cheese, use pureed cottage cheese.