Hi everyone, Do you want gooey tender brownie with chewy side? Here goes the recipe. Don’t forget to use the best chocolate available! :)
Chewy Chocolate Brownies
For 6 servings
Level: Easy to Moderate
Prep time: 15 min
Baking time: 20-25 min
- 2 stick unsalted butter (230g; 8oz)
- 6 oz 70%+ cocoa chocolate (170g), chopped
- 1 1/5 cup golden brown sugar (270g; 9.5oz)
- 4/5 cup all-purpose flour, sifted (100g; 3.53oz)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted (17g)
- 4 eggs, medium-sized
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Pecans, chopped, optional
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Extra confectioners’ sugar for dusting
* 10 g butter and flour for brushing the tin if you don’t have non-stick tin.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Oil or butter the pan and line a parchment paper.
Make chocolate sauce Add butter and chocolate in a mixing bowl and place it on a pan of simmering water (double boilder or bain-marie). And melt them. When chocolate and butter are softened, add in golden brown sugar and stir until smooth. When blended, remove from the heat and let cool.
Add eggs, vanilla extract, and salt into chocolate sauce and whisk until homogeneous.
Add flour and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl and fold just until combined.
If you wish to add in chopped walnuts or pecans, fold in here.
Arrange chocolate chips or pecans on top if you want to decorate.
Bake for about 30 min, or until it has a shiny, papery crust on the top. An inserted wooden stick should come out sticky, but not coated with raw batter. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
Dust with confectioner’s sugar or drizzle with caramel au beurre sale, salted butter caramel.
These brownies are very addictive! Bon appetit :)
Instructions in images