Today I am making bubble tea in this simple video. Bubble tea is perfect for summer days!
Tapioca Bubble Tea Recipe – Boba Milk Tea
for 1 serving
- 1/3 cup cooked boba (giant black tapioca)
- 2/3 cup hot black tea brewed with 1 teabag
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar *adjust the amount to your liking
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
First, brew black tea placing 1 black tea teabag in a cup and adding in 2/3 cup of hot water. You can opt for green tea or jasmine tea now as you like.
And add in 3 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl and pour in 3 tablespoons of hot water. I am making sugar syrup now. And stir until sugar is completely dissolved. If you want to adjust the amount of sugar to your liking, you can increase sugar added now and serve it on the side with drink.
Then in a cocktail shaker, add black tea, sugar syrup, 3 tablespoons of milk, ½ cup of ice cubes and shake well until ice is melted.
Then pour the tea in a serving cup and add in 1/3 cup of cooked boba now. Yesterday I uploaded how to cook chewy boba.
Serve with a bubble tea straw.
- You can buy 5-minute boba and fat bubble tea straws at online stores such as Amazon.com.
- If you want chocolate flavor, skip sugar and stir in chocolate syrup.