They are the cutest thing in the world, aren’t they? Today I am going to show you how to make dog cupcakes.
I am using chocolate chip muffins today, which I made yesterday. And if your pastry tip is big like mine, it will be easier to work with jumbo size muffins or cupcakes like this. And today I am using a closed star pastry tip.
* I found a photo of a dog cupcake online and I really liked it, so here you go. I had to share how to make it here. :)
- Buttercream frosting
- Cupcakes (or muffins if you want)
- Menthos and M&M’s
- First, make beard, drawing an arch and filling in the arch.
- Then, run around the cupcake making two ears.
- And shape the mouth drawing inverted double arches.
- And make a flame filling the empty space in between.
- Now arrange Menthos or M&M’s in the ears, eyes, mouth, and nose.
Aren’t they the cutest creatures in the world? Make these soon and please everybody including yourself.
Oolala.. I love all the beautiful pastries, éclairs, st-honoré, mille-feuille, etc but believe me I love these puppies the best. I have all the recipes required for the dog cupcake: First, I have butter cream frosting recipe and cream cheese frosting in separate videos. And two cupcake recipes: basic cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes. Finally if you want to decorate on muffins, I have chocolate chip muffins and green tea chocolate chip muffins.