5-ingredient Snickers bombe cake with homemade no-churn chocolate and vanilla ice cream. A dome cake never fails to make people go WOW. So please any Snickers, chocolate, and ice cream lovers with this delicious dome cake!
Turtle? Snickers Chocolate Ice Cream Bomb Cake with no-churn homemade ice cream.
Snickers Chocolate Ice Cream Bombe Cake – Dome Cake
For 7 inch (diameter) x 3.5 inch (height) 1 bombe cake (18cm x 9cm)
- 3 1/2 Snickers
For chocolate ice cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream (240ml)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (152g; 120ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
For vanilla ice cream:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120ml)
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (57g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Slice Snickers finely. Line plastic wrap inside of a dome mold. And tightly arrange Snickers slices inside of the mold; freeze.
3. For chocolate ice cream filling, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder into 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined. Whip 1 cup of heavy cream until stiff. Then carefully fold in the condensed milk and cocoa mixture.
4. Transfer to a pastry bag and pipe swirls in the mold. Refrigerate the left-over chocolate ice cream batter. Then with a spatula smooth the cream in the bowl and freeze for one hour.
5. For vanilla ice cream filling, whip half cup of heavy cream until stiff. Then add in 3 tablespoons of sweetened condense milk and 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract. And carefully fold until combined. Pour the cream into the mold.
6. Pipe the remaining chocolate batter on top of vanilla filling. And make the top flat with an off-set spatula. Freeze overnight.
I just love two layers of beautiful ice cream with Snickers slice. It’s heaven! This is a decadent dessert for any occasion. The chocolate and vanilla ice cream for this cake is relatively less sweet because of Snickers crust.