Nutella strawberry chocolate for your Valentine. No-bake, 4 ingredients, ready in 30 minutes. Look, how scrumptious!
Here go double chocolate strawberry treats for Valentine’s Day. Which chocolate do you like? Milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate? Anything is fine, use your favorite chocolate for coating. Personally I prefer milk chocolate with Nutella though. This is quick and easy with only a few very delicious ingredients. Just make sure you coat the strawberry completely, otherwise the strawberry juice leaks out of the chocolate after a few hours.
I made a gif image for this tutorial. Gifs are popular among Tumblr bloggers. And I’m pretty happy about trying a new format but how do you like it? Which one do you prefer: YouTube videos or quick GIF tutorials? Let me know below.
- 20 strawberries, washed and dried
- 7 oz chocolate, melted
- 1 oz Nutella
- Cut a strawberry in half and make a heart form. Fix the heart with a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Divide Nutella among the hearts.
- Coat the one side of hearts with melted chocolate carefully. Let it set.
- Remove the toothpicks and cover strawberries completely with melted chocolate.
- Decorate the chocolate hearts with sprinkles.