Hi, I am Eugenie. Today I am making watermelon popsicles. This recipe calls for no Jello, no sugar. It’s easy, healthy, and delicious.
A watermelon popsicle with layers. I love cute green part with kiwi. It doesn’t contain any sugar, so it has very clean after taste. I love both refreshing watermelon and very tangy kiwi.
Do you want more popsicle recipes? I have Oreo cookeis & cream, chestnut pops, and red bean yoghurt pops, BBBic. Thank you for watching. Bon weekend!
- 1 cup watermelon, deseeded
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- First, in a blender add in 1 cup of deseeded watermelon and add fresh lemon juice. I squeezed just 1/2 lemon. And pulse a few times to blend roughly. This mixture is divine. Even I can just drink it now. And pour the watermelon mixture into the popsicle molds, only 3 /4 full. Then freeze for 3 hours.
- Now finely chop one kiwi. Then in a blender, add the kiwi and 2 tablespoons of water. And again pulse a few times to blend roughly. Yeah, I like roughly blended fruits for popsicles.
- Then with kiwi mixture fill the popsicle molds which are filled with half frozen watermelon.
- And completely freeze them.