Hello, When I uploaded iced green tea latte, many people told me that there was no Haagen-Dazs with green-tea flavor in their countries. So today I am making 3-ingredient no-machine green tea ice cream. No churning required.
Homemade 3-ingredient no-machine green tea ice cream. Just like all the other no-churn ice cream, it’s a little fatty. Yet this is seriously easy and good.
The ice cream is green enough but the bitterness of green tea is not overwhelming. And after-taste is okay because it’s only just sweet. You can add this ice cream in my iced green tea latte.
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold (240ml)
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) sweetened condensed milk, cold (76g)*
- 4½ teaspoons green tea powder (12g)
- First, mix 4 ½ teaspoons of green tea powder in 3 tablespoons of hot water and let cool.
- Then whip 1 cup of cold heavy cream until stiff. Heavy cream contains more than 36% of milk fat and should be whipped to stiff without sugar.
- Now mix green tea mixture with ½ cup of cold sweetened condensed milk.
- And add in green tea and (sweetened) condensed milk mixture into heavy cream and fold carefully until combined. Now transfer to a container, plastic or baking pan. And cover with plastic wrap. Then freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Add 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract for additional flavor.