I’ve been making mainly sweets for my blog but now I decided to make more easy, fresh, and of course healthier dishes. I will start with cherry tomatoes :) Wish you and your family health and bon appétit (as always)! ♥
Cherry Tomato Cucumber Salad
For two persons for side dish
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced, medium size
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon almonds, sliced, toasted
- parsley or choice of leafy greens of your choice for decoration
- Soy sauce dressing (get the recipe) on the side
Place all the ingredients in a salad bowl and seve with soy suace dressing on the side.
Or arrange the vegetables like me. :) Watch the video (Vine App).