Hi, everyone! Today’s recipe chocolate fudge is very simple and easy treat for any day. It’s no-bake AND it requires only 3 ingredients.
Just make fudge with family. This will perfect holiday treats and gift for your friends and neighbors. Enjoy the creamy texture of luxurious dark chocolate fudge!
I love fudge with nuts. This is a perfectly sweet and festive small chocolate treat. Ok, let’s get started!
First, in a bowl, add in chocolate chips.
Then add in softened unsalted butter.
And pour in sweetened condensed milk.
And melt mixing altogether.
And pour over a parchment paper or a silicon mat lined pan.
Then completely cool.
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (225g)
- 5 oz sweetened condensed milk (140g)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (15g)
- Assorted nuts and dried fruits
- Kosher salt
- Dark and white chocolate chips
- 1. First, line a silicon mat or aluminum foil in a pan.
- 2. Then add 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter, and 5 oz of sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl and melt over bain-marie, hot water bath. You can use a microwave oven if you want. Stir altogether delicately to prevent air bubbles in the fudge just until the mixture is well combined.
- 3. Pour the mixture over the silicon mat slowly. This is 3-ingredient chocolate fudge. And I love fudge with various nuts and dried fruits. And I will sprinkle salt over fudge. And chocolate chips.
- 4. Then cool it in the refrigerator until completely chilled and set. Then cut the fudge into small squares.
Watch the video.