Subscribe for more videos
Hi, This is a foolproof recipe to make perfect Easter marble eggs.
Probably this is more of a craft or DIY than of a recipe. It is so easy and quick, you don’t need to practice to make perfect marble eggs.
Plastic bags (tool)
1. In a plastic bag, spoon in a little bit of icing color and add 1 teaspoon of water.
2. Break an egg on one side and again the opposite side.
3. Add the egg in the bag. And cover the surface of the egg with the coloring.
4. Now wash off the coloring from the egg. And dry it completely.
5. When you peel off the egg shell, you will see a spider web!
Choose any color you want. Each break will give the egg one spider web.
*** If you don’t like “icing colors” ***
Icing colors are the best for the result but if you don’t like them, soy sauce and beetroot are alternatives.
But you should remember that there is a thin layer inside of the egg shell. So, if you use soy sauce/beetroot you have to make sure:
1) the egg skin is clearly broken
2) you soak the eggs for a long time, or simmer the eggs in the soy sauce liquid on low heat.
I tried this a few times. Expect pale colors and trials and errors. Good luck!
Music: Red Hook Ramblers @ Freemusicarchive (creative commons.org)