It’s very easy eggless pie crust recipe. So, let’s get started!
First, in a food processor, add in flour,
And process until it forms a ball.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (94g)
- ½ stick unsalted butter, cold and diced (55g)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1. In a food processor add in ¾ cup of all-purpose flour, ½ stick of unsalted butter, cold and diced, and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. Pulse until it looks like fine sands. Then add in 1 tablespoon of milk and pulse until it forms a ball.
- 2. Transfer to clean working surface. Then flatten a little and roll out right away , or cover with a plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator before using.
1. Prick the bottom with a fork. And with aluminium foil or parchment paper, line the pastry shell and fill it with baking beans or rice.
2. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the weights and brush tart shells with egg wash. The base is wet, because it was pressed down with baking beans. So, bake for another 10 minutes, or until the base is firm and dry.
4. Let the tart cool in the pan.
Also check out my ROSE APPLE PIE.