Cake pops can’t be easier than this! Cream cheese, Oreo cookies and melted chocolate will make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
No further directions necessary. Just follow the instructions in the video below step by step. It’s the easiest foolproof cake pop recipe ever. Happy cooking!Print
- 5 oz cream cheese (140g)
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 5 oz chocolate, melted
- 20 Lollipop sticks
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature and add in a mixing bowl.
- Add divided Oreos into a plastic bag and crush them finely with a rolling pin.
- Add Oreo crumbles into cream cheese and mix until homogeneous.
- Make small balls with the Oreo cream cheese batter.
- Dip a lollipop stick into melted chocolate and stick in an Oreo ball. Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Cover the balls with chocolate and decorate with sprinkles of your choice.