Hi guys, I’m back with tie-dye rainbow donuts! Those rainbow donuts look awesome, yet they are light because they are not fried, they are baked! I really like the subtle colors on donuts; it’s more appetizing. Use the food colors moderately for delicate rainbows hues as seen in the video. For nice thick coating, dip the doughnuts in the glaze twice. Happy cooking!
Those tie-dye rainbow donuts will make perfect happy snack. Yum!
Tie-dye rainbow donuts which will brighten your day!
- 1¼ cups cake flour (160g)
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (70g)
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (30g)
- ⅓ cup milk (80ml)
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt (80ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (125g) confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Food colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Additional milk to adjust thickness
- Sift all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add the wet into the dry and stir until just combined.
- Pipe in each doughnut mold ½ full.
- Bake at 390 degrees F. (200C.) for about 7 minutes, or until done.
- Follow the instructions in the tutorial video above for the glaze.