This year we have Valentine’s Day on Sunday! So here are a few magical brunch ideas. In this video, you will see a heart shaped cookie cutter comes in handy this time of the year. So how about making special brunch?
There are three items which you will love in this video: pink heart pancakes with laces, love letter toast with strawberry, yellow heart fried egg. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (7g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100g)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (10ml)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (55g)
- 1 cup whole milk (240ml)
- Food color – red
Fried egg heart
- 1 egg
- cooking oil
Love letter toast
- sandwich bread
- For pancake batter, mix all wet ingredients and dry separately. Then pour the dry into the wet and combine. Divide the batter and make colorful batter with the food coloring of your choice. Draw beautiful pancakes on a skillet.
- Please follow the instructions in the video above for the rest part.