Hi, I am Eugenie. Today I’m making 3-ingredient Oreo affogato from McDonald’s Korea.
3-ingredient McDonald’s Oreo Affogato, Italian ice cream coffee dessert.
This is perfect combination for the fans of all of three: ice cream, espresso, and Oreos. Entertain your family and friends with this quick and easy, yet special Italian treat, affogato. With or without Oreos.
First, prepare Oreos.
Add the Oreos in the cup.
Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Pour in one shot espresso.
Decorate with one mini Oreo and serve.
- 1 ½ Oreos , chopped
- 1 scoop ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, or coffee ice cream)
- 1 shot espresso (or 3 tablespoons strong coffee)
- 1 mini Oreo for decoration, optional
- 1. First, chop 1 and ½ Oreos. And add in a glass.
- 2. Then add in one scoop of ice cream. Today I am using vanilla, but chocolate and coffee flavors are great for affogato as well.
- 3. Then pour over a shot of freshly brewed espresso. Instead of espresso, you can add 3 tablespoons of strong coffee. And for children, how about (3 tablespoons of) unsweetened hot cocoa drink? And today I am decorating with a mini Oreo.
- Serving Size: 1
An elegant Bormioli cappuccino cup is perfect for affogato.