So yummy! I don’t know why but ice cream is seriously better with Oreo cookies. Enjoy homemade Oreo milkshake this summer. This is 3-ingredient recipe without optional chocolate syrup decoration. This thick Oreo milkshake is probably one of children’s favorites in summer.
This is a nice thick milkshake. And cover the top with finely chopped Oreo cookies. Serve with a straw, but I will use a fat bubble tea straw. It is a thick milkshake, it’s easier to drink this way. YUM! I love this. I don’t know why but ice cream is seriously better with Oreo cookies.
To make Oreo milkshake, first, divide 4 Oreo cookies. And finely chop 2 disks (1 Oreo). 3 Oreos for milkshake and 1 Oreo is for decoration.
And in a blender add in 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
And add in 6 disks of Oreos and milk.
- 4 large scoops premium vanilla ice cream
- 3 Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk, cold
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, optional
- 1 Oreo cookie, divided and finely chopped
- 1. First, divide 4 Oreo cookies. Then finely chop just one cookie. Oreo crumbs are for decoration. Set aside.
- 2. Then prepare the glass by adding 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and cover the lower part of the glass with the syrup. Chocolate syrup is optional but it’s a nice way to serve. Set aside.
- 3. In a blender, add in 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream and 3 divided Oreo cookies, so it’s 6 disks, and 3 tablespoons of cold milk.
- 4. And pulse and/or blend until homogeneous.
- Serving Size: 1