Quick and easy Oreo ice cream cake which requires only 4 ingredients. This eggless cookies and cream ice cream cake is an Oreo lover’s ultimate Summer treat.
First, arrange Oreo cookies on the bottom.
Then make filling with whipped cream, sweetend condensed milk, and vanilla.
Fold in Oreo cookies.
Fill the mold with the batter and freeze.
Finish by arranging Oreo cookies around the cake.
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream (36+% milk fat) (210ml)
- 17 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk (5 tablespoons; 95g)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1. Place a waxed or parchment paper a plate. And put a ring over it. And place a plastic cake wrap in the ring.
- 2. Then divide 9 Oreos and with a knife slice the clean sides without cream filling. And arrange the cookies on the bottom of the ring. Keep the cookies with cream for the day next.
- 3. Now whip 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream until stiff.
- 4. Carefully fold in 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 5. Finally delicately fold in roughly chopped 6 Oreos.
- 6. Now fill the mold with the batter. The amount is right for one 6 inch round and 2 inch tall cake. Clean the top with an off-set spatula and sprinkle with finely chopped Oreo on top.
- 7. Freeze overnight.
- 8. Out of freezer remove the ring and the plastic cake wrap. Arrange Oreo cookies with cream on the side.
I love crunch roughly chopped cookies in vanilla ice cream. This is an Oreo lover’s ultimate Summer treat.