Perfect blueberry muffin mug cake which is ready in 5 minutes. I love juicy blueberries in this warm cinnamon muffin. Even better than the oven-baked!
Attention, blueberries lovers! Here comes a quick blueberry fix. I just love this blueberry muffin mug cake. Ready in 5 minutes. Eggless mug cake with a few ingredients. It’s even a one portion recipe, just for yourself.
A mouthful of fresh, warm, juicy blueberry muffin is heaven.
It’s really simple to make this muffin mug cake. Mix all dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Don’t forget to sift in dry ingredients and use melted butter which is lukewarm. And stir in wet into dry.
And coat blueberries with flour and fold in the batter. Remember that the quality of the recipe is only as good as the quality of the ingredients. Frozen blueberries do not turn out the same. Use fresh!
And here comes the most important part: how to microwave. I use a microwave oven of 800 watt. First I zap the mug cake for 1 minute without interval. Then I microwave the cake for 10 seconds at a time. This way the mug cake won’t explode. I repeat microwaving for 10 seconds with intervals until the muffin is done. It takes 1 minute 50 seconds.
And never forget cinnamon sugar! Sprinkling generously amount of cinnamon sugar on top of this blueberry mug cake makes this twice better! :)
See the texture? When I say perfect, it is perfect.
How delicious! You won’t be satisfied with just one mug cup. You will have to make two cups next time. Happy cooking!
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (40g)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (30g)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk (60ml)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon melted butter, cooled (20g)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Extra flour for blueberries
- cinnamon sugar, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, sift in flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. White until combined.
- In another mixing bowl, mix in milk and melted butter.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and whisk until homogeneous.
- Coat blueberries with flour and fold in blueberries.
- Transfer into a microwavable mug and zap it in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes and serve.