Easier than you think. Learn how to make 30-layer beautiful and delicious mille crepe cake.
I was so happy making a rainbow is a great way this morning. Making 30 crepes was pretty repetitive work yet it’s too colorful to be a meditation. :) I highly recommend you to make a rainbow, too! Enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar (40g)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (30ml)
- ½ stick unsalted butter melted (55g)
- 2 cups milk (adjust the amount according to the thickness of the batter) (500ml)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250g)
- 2 cups whipping cream (500ml)
- ¼ cup sugar (50g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5ml)
- 1. Add eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, butter, milk, flour in a blend and blend until smooth.
- 2. Divide the batter equally in 6 containers and mix with food colors to make red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.
- 3. Brush the frying pan (or crepe pan if you have one) with butter and over medium heat cook 2 or 3 tablespoons of the batter at a time. Spread the batter thinly and evenly. When the top is dry, flip it over and cook for another 20 seconds. Repeat until the batter is finished.
- 4. Whip the whipping cream, adding in sugar and vanilla.
- 5. Build the crepe. Start with violet layer and finish with red.. Fill with whipped cream between the layers.
- 6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve with jam, syrup, ice cream, whipped cream, etc.
And here goes how to eat the rainbow 30-layer rainbow mille crepe cake video below.