Hello, everyone. Here goes a delectable Oreo mille crepe cake for Oreo fans. ‘Mille’ means thousand in French. It’s not 1000 but this incredible cake has many layers of very thin crepe with vanilla whipped cream and Oreo cookie crumbles in between. There is no reason to hesitate. It is no-bake, easy, and Oreo! Happy cooking!
- Make chocolate crepes.
2. Make vanilla whipped cream.
3. Crush Oreo cookies, seperated.
4. Build layers of crepe adding whipped cream and Oreo crumbles in between.
5. Finish with whipped cream and decorate with mini Oreo cookies on top.
And here goes best no-bake Oreo cake ever! Bon appetit!
- ½ cup all-purporse flour
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 T unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 1⅓ cups whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 7 Oreo cookies
- Mix all the ingredients for the crepe batter.
- Make 15 crepes.
- Crush Oreo cookies, seperated.
- Build the crepe cake with crepes, whipped cream, and Oreo crumbles.
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream and mini Oreos.
- Follow the instructions in the video above.
T = Tablespoon; t = teaspoon
* Additional mini Oreos for decoration